I create sterling silver charms for animal lovers!
I’m proud of all the animal jewelry lovers I know, and of their dedication and care of animals. By creating charms for charm bracelets, I get to cover a number of possibilities as a jewelry artist, and can make my wonderful charm customers happy as well.
Way back when, I began making sterling silver jewelry-about 12 years ago. I didn’t originally create silver charms, but they were certainly asked for at my jewelry shows!
Then I discovered that the silver jewelry I made as a pendant could double as a charm, just by putting a spring ring on the top instead of a silver bail.
You can see this in the photo. The silver spring ring is a wonderful little device that can clip right onto your parallel curb charm bracelet. You don’t even have to go to a jeweler to get the charm soldered on!
Some Magic Zoo Charm Advantages:
- You get to talk to the artist herself. I will answer any question you may have about your charm purchase
- You will have a very unique charm, one not found in the mall.
- Since I make all the charms, I insist you love your purchase. I have a guarantee on all of my jewelry, including my silver charms
- You can give me ideas of what silver bracelet charms to make next!
- Every charm, pendant, pair of earrings and brooch is made by me on my Florida studio
- Every piece of jewelry is cast and finished by artisans in the USA creating jobs at home
And I love talking with my customers. They call me all the time, and as long as I’m in the studio, (or even traveling to an art show, for that matter) I will answer any questions you may have over the phone.
Some women may not see the exact silver charm they’re looking for. Although I do carry over 100 sterling silver and gold charms, it’s possible I haven’t yet designed the handcrafted silver charm you need. In that case, I still may be able to help.
Here are the charm categories I do have in my online jewelry store:
1. Dog silver charms
2. Cat charms
3. Farm animal charms for charm bracelets
4. Wildlife sterling silver charms
5. Bug charms (this includes butterflies and dragonflies)
6. Small pet sterling silver jewelry charms
7. Reptile and frog charms in both silver and gold
8. Dolphin and manatee .925 charms
As a matter of fact, all of these silver charms for your bracelet come in 14K gold as well. You can go right to the silver charm section and see all of them, then pop on over to the gold charm area and check those out as well. I try and make it easy for you!
Have you seen any of my new sterling silver charms? You can even check out my new designs section to find what I’ve been working on most recently. And if you have any comments on my work, I’d love to hear from you right here!
Like a very smart man once said, it’s always better to communicate than not to communicate. And I do love hearing from you, about your sterling silver charm needs or any other jewelry concern you may have. Of course, you can also email me through my website, and I answer my emails often!
So tell me in the comment box; What sterling silver charm do you want for your charm bracelet?